Undefined

Τρίτη 25 Ιουνίου 2019

Grace (Original Poem Version)

I can’t live other way but ignited.
I can’t live other way but inspired.
I can’t live other way but to bow in the flame inside you, in the flame inside me.

I can’t breathe other way but to love.
I can’t breathe other way but to honor the Holy Dove.
I can’t breathe other way but celebrating
and to know nothing is missing.
I can’t breathe other way but to embrace the pure rawness of our humanness.
I can’t breathe other way but to surrender to the sacred pain of Grace and its lessons that teach my heart to blossom in joyous gratefulness.

I can’t live other way but breathing in this sweet bliss that Grace bestowed in my heart.
Lord now I know I am not from you apart.
I can’t live other way but to die.
 

Yeah, I can't be other way but to deliver myself into this magickal silence of Being.
So I can't be other way but always trusting my deep infinite wise Presence,
that is Life's, Love's and God's essence. 


Now you feel child that beyond our blind egos lies a peaceful open vast space where there is nothing to judge, nothing to fight or resist, nothing to blame, nothing to fear, nothing to confine or define and nothing to forgive


I am alive, I am vulnerable, I am strong, I am true, I am pure, I am raw, I am grateful.
You are alive, You are vulnerable, You are strong, You are true, You are pure, You are raw,
You are grateful.
We are awake. We are blessed. We
are expanding continuously. 


                                                                      marianna
Creation Date: 31/05/2019

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου